Hello envs.net admins,
I registered an account (username: brennan) but I've lost access to the SSH key I supplied during registration. Could you please update my account to use this public key instead?
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIGe/Bq/IFGbxdVOcf0l7jLHIbHilVLljMdkm10C2ownl mail@brennanbrown.ca
If it's useful to have a second key on file, this one is also mine:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIAYU6lvu3nmR49iW0mK/Lrqs4P02ouw2wZq1Sa5LkU2v brennan@omg.lol
Thanks very much, and I'm sorry for the hassle!
Brennan
On 10/2/26 10:16, brennan@envs.net wrote:
Hello envs.net admins,
I registered an account (username: brennan) but I've lost access to the SSH key I supplied during registration. Could you please update my account to use this public key instead?
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIGe/Bq/IFGbxdVOcf0l7jLHIbHilVLljMdkm10C2ownl mail@brennanbrown.ca
If it's useful to have a second key on file, this one is also mine:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIAYU6lvu3nmR49iW0mK/Lrqs4P02ouw2wZq1Sa5LkU2v brennan@omg.lol
Thanks very much, and I'm sorry for the hassle!
Brennan _______________________________________________ team mailing list -- team@envs.net https://lists.envs.net/hyperkitty/list/team@envs.net/message/GAHP3VFVWUJRHZU... to unsubscribe send an email to team-leave@envs.net
hi, no problem. i added your new keys.